Week one of my first full year, and second semester at The Marquette Tribune is complete. My article on the dedication and blessing of Marquette's newest residence hall, McCabe Hall, is below:
http://marquettetribune.org/2009/09/03/news/mccabe-dedicated
I have also made plans to attend the SCCA Runoffs up at Road America at Elkhart Lake the last weekend this month. With as much as I love that place, I am really excited about the opportunity.
Sure, it means I miss Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta which runs the same weekend. But I can't really complain about that because in all honesty, I've seen all the cars that will run at Petit already this year because I had the chance to go to Le Mans in June. I hate to toot my own horn but my goodness that was cool!
There's more to come on the racing front for the rest of this year, I have a couple things I'm working on in my few minutes of spare time. We'll see what happens. Out for now, cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment