Well I turn 20 today, so while I still may be a year away from legally being able to drink a beer here in the States, I have to pause and reflect on everything that occurred within last June 23rd and now. And what would a day in my life be without some kind of writing, anyway?
My sophomore year of college could not have been more unbelievable, from the projects I worked on, to the new friends I have made, and the work I accomplished to further my career. The combination of working to elect a new president, seeing that through at the inauguration, then joining the Tribune and learning more about local issues in Milwaukee, and just last week jetting off to cover the 24 Hours of Le Mans for motorsport.com were all thoroughly incredible experiences.
I can't thank everyone enough who has been there with me at some point of the ride, because these last 12 months have changed me in more ways that I will ever know and never forget. I can only hope the next 12 are as good, if not better. Out for now, cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment