Considering I just wrote more than 1,000 words for a story to go online later this morning (1:45 Tuesday a.m. as I am posting this), I guess, I really don’t have much new to add here.
Scrutineering today went off without a hitch or any rain interruptions to speak of, and the crowd turnout looked sizeably bigger than yesterday (left). That's saying something when today is a Monday and a work day, even if the heavy hitters made their appearances today. Lunch was probably the best meal of the trip so far, an excellent fresh baguette with ham and cheese for only 3 Euros. That is probably the best food image to sum up the spirit of Le Mans and scrutineering.
Apparently the other news of the day back in the U.S. is that disgraced U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner, whose last name is a running joke to begin with, admitted he indeed sent a scandalous pick of well … yeah. Again, the name says more than I need to here.
This proves stupid knows no boundaries and when your last name is Weiner, even you can commit a boner. I should stop before I make too many other additional double entendres.
No comments:
Post a Comment