Just a brief update. I will be traveling to races three of the next four weekends, starting at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL tomorrow for the inaugural Harrah's Grand Prix weekend featuring Atlantics, SPEED World Challenge and a couple other divisions.
After that I plan on my first visit to the scenic Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, OH where IndyCar, ALMS, Indy Lights, Atlantics and SPEED World Challenge are running. That promises to be a fantastic weekend. I conclude my racing schedule in person the week after at North America's premier road course, Road America, in Elkhart Lake, WI for the ALMS, SPEED World Challenge and a couple other series.
The racing landscape has been scorched by the economic crisis and everywhere, in every series, all participants have been affected to some degree. I can't say for sure but I have to take a lot of things into account in determining my future participation of covering races, depending on what is best for my bottom line.
Right now, I'm just enjoying it all while I can. Out for now, cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment